Release Notes – 10.12.22
Tradecast Release Notes make it easy to stay up-to-date on new features and software fixes added to the Tradecast Video Management System (VMS). The Release Notes provide a quick overview of all new features, resolved and known issues in the latest version of the Tradecast VMS and other Tradecast software products.
- Media: we added the ‘SeekTo’ overlay, which allows you to specify time codes in your videos where the Tradecast Player should jump to. This can be useful if you want to set your video to ‘repeat’; in that case, put a ‘SeekTo’ point at the end of your video and let the Player know to jump to ‘t=0’ – or the beginning of the video. You can also use this feature to mimic an “old-fashioned” DVD menu and allow your viewers to select chapters.
- Payments: it is now also possible to accept credit card payments that use 3D secure authorization. This allows you to offer SVOD products with recurring direct debits and have them paid for with credit cards.
- VMS: it is now possible to export ‘orders’ and ‘contracts’ from the VMS, similar to the ability to export users.
- Front-end: we have improved the search results on your video platform. From now on, when a user uses the search bar, results from Categories and Interests will also be displayed, instead of only results from video titles and descriptions.
- Mobile apps: the Tradecast mobile apps (for iOS and Android) now also support the Area Overlay feature, allowing you to display touch-sensitive elements on videos your audience is watching in the iOS and/or Android app of your own video platform.
- Mobile apps: the Timeline in mobile Tradecast applications (for iOS and Android) is no longer displayed through an external browser window, but is now a permanent part of the mobile apps.
Do you have any questions about these Release Notes? Please feel free to contact our product experts at Tradecast Support.
TC – 10.12.22
Curious about what Tradecast can do for your content strategy?Free demo