User: the application’s visitor who uses the services Tradecast B.V. provides through its application such as the registration of an account.
Visitor: the application’s visitor.
Data: the personal data of a User, processed by Tradecast B.V.
Application: the online services of Tradecast B.V., provided by Tradecast B.V., such as the website https://tradecast.tv and the online application (app) Tradecast TV.
Which data does Tradecast B.V. process?
To provide an optimal use of the website, Tradecast B.V. processes the following data:
- Application User and Visitor Data
- Visitor numbers
- Activities of visitor within the platform
- Properties of devices and browsers uses
- User preferences
- Specified areas of interest
- Referral traffic
- Location data
- Communications data
- Data regarding payment of our services
- Data regarding your account
Why do we process your personal data and on which legal basis?
We use the personal data you delivered to us to:
- Give you the information you requested. Legal basis: your consent and the legitimate interests of Tradecast (we strive towards excellent service)
- Give you the TV platform services you requested. Legal basis: performance of a contract
- Inform you of other products or services available and make you personalized offers. Legal basis: performance of a contract and legitimate interests (marketing and excellent service)
- Contact you by e-mail or phone to inform you about the products and/or services of Tradecast B.V. Legal basis: our legitimate interests (marketing and excellent service)
- Send you newsletters and /or e-mails. Legal basis: our legitimate interests. You can always unsubscribe from these newsletters and e-mails by using the unsubscribe button
- Contact you for reviews regarding current services or potential new services of Tradecast B.V. Legal basis: performance of a contract and our legitimate interests (assessment and improvement of our services)
- Arrange and communicate with you about payment of our services. Legal basis: performance of a contract and our legitimate interests (financial interests)
- Comply with laws and regulations. Legal basis: compliance with a legal obligation
- Use if necessary in court proceedings etc. Legal basis: our legitimate interests of (to defend our rights in case of a claim or proceedings)
- To gain insight into the behavior of Visitors of the website and to better cater the website to their behavior. All information regarding Visitors behavior is anonymized.
- To pass your personal data on to other commercial organizations such as advertising companies. Legal basis: our legitimate interests and your consent
Are you obliged to provide us with your personal data?
Please be informed that you are not obliged to give us personal data. However, if you do not provide us with the personal data needed, we may not be able to answer your questions or be of service to you.
How long do we store your personal data?
- The following retention periods are applicable with regard to the personal data processed:
- Data regarding the User: 60 days after the cancellation of the account
- Data regarding reviews: 2 years or longer with your consent (for instance if we place a review on our website with your permission)
- Data regarding claims etc: 1 year after settlement has been reached or legal proceedings have been terminated
- Data regarding tax administration: 7 years (tax legislation)
Sometimes we are obliged by law to retain your personal for longer periods than mentioned above.
Do we transfer personal data to other organizations?
We do transfer personal data to the following organizations if necessary for our services:
- Tax authorities
- Our ICT providers
- Our bank in order to process payment of invoices
- Our partners /other companies in our group if necessary for the performance of a contract or to answer your questions
- Our accountant
- Legal advisors
- We may pass your personal data on to organizations for commercial purposes (for instance advertising companies)
Do we transfer personal data to organizations outside the EU?
We do not transfer personal data to organizations in countries outside the EU. All the personal data we process are stored within the EU.
How do we protect your personal data?
Tradecast B.V. takes the greatest possible care to secure processed User Data as best as possible.
Websites/web pages of third parties
The Tradecast TV Application may contain links to websites and/or services of others. Despite the care taken in presenting links to websites and/or services of third parties, Tradecast B.V. is not responsible for content of third party websites. It is advisable to read the terms and privacy policies of these websites before using them.
Your rights with regard to your personal data
You have the right to request the following:
- access to your personal data;
- correction of errors: your data can be viewed in your User’s unique profile, where users have access to and where users can correct their personal information.
- restriction of processing
- receive your personal data in a form facilitating data portability
- if the processing of personal data is solely based on your consent you have the right to withdraw your consent. This may result in the User’s account being canceled if by withdrawing your consent we are no longer able to deliver your services
You also have the right to object to processing of your personal data;
According to the GDPR you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervising authority if contact with a Data processor has produced an unsatisfactory outcome. The website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority can be visited at: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl.
The email with regard to requests should name the specific User and the corresponding User email address.