At TradeCast, we don't choose the easy way. We strive to create a video platform that leaves the worldwide competition far behind. And now we’re ready to take the next step: worldwide domination. Do you see this as the perfect challenge? In that case, you might be our new colleague.
SALES & MARKETING PROFESSIONAL - Fulltime 40 hours
TradeCast is looking for three authentic and creative sales & marketing professionals. We’re not asking for a lot of field experience, just the right attitude and ambition. We have one team with one mission: to become the world leader in online broadcasting.
Apply if you are:
Smart and creative:
You are ambitious and excel in what you do. You have a Bachelor or Masters degree and at least two years of experience in sales/marketing. You are digitally minded and posess common sense. Experience in digital marketing is a great plus.
You get things done with a hands-on, pro-active attitude. You share your ideas openly and in a constructive manner. You are result- and quality oriented.
A team player:
You work independently but you are also a team player. You welcome feedback to improve your skills and develop yourself.
A quick learner:
In short, you learn new things fast. You extensively use your creativity to help the organization reach its successes in time.
An excellent communicator:
You can write and communicate clearly to our different clients. Dutch is your native language and English your native or near native language.
- Guiding our clients from introduction to realization of their cloud TV channel - follow up the incoming leads with an offer that fits
- Creating offers and client presentations
- Developing business models for our clients
- Presenting and pitching offers to our clients
- Servicing the requests of (potential) clients
- Visiting our (potential) national and international clients and providing in aftersales
- A dynamic and young organization
- Salary based on added value, including the possibility to grow in function and salary
- The possibility of international work experience
- Good terms of employment
- A group of ambitious people as your colleagues, ready to make a difference on a global scale
Do you enjoy working with an international and dynamic organization? Do you live in the Zwolle region and are you in possession of a driving license? Then take our challenge. Follow these steps to apply:
Step 1: download the TradeCast TV app, create a 1-minute video pitch in English and upload the video through the ‘submit media’ button in the menu. You need to register for an account to be able to see the ‘submit media’ option in the app menu. Download our app here:
Step 2: email your resume to email@example.com
The first round of job interviews are on the 28th and 29th of June.