SENIOR BACKEND DEVELOPER NODEJS - fulltime
Based: Zwolle, The Netherlands
Because of our rapid (international) growth we’re looking to expand the young and dynamic team of our award winning cloud TV startup. For our development department we’re looking for an experienced NodeJS Developer.
As Senior Backend Developer you’ll play a responsible role within an experienced and motivated team. One of your main responsibilities is to build new (core) platform features, while also actively maintaining these features and assisting in the realisation of the next phase of our unique platform. As a senior, it's up to you to not only take the lead in managing big projects for international clients, but to also make sure the development team stays motivated and is able to come to you for help and advice. Because of your experience you can acts as a worthy sparring partner for your colleagues.
Furthermore, you are someone who aims for the highest quality and accuracy in all the work you deliver. You have an open and flexible attitude and can therefore function perfectly in a team of likeminded, talented colleagues. We at TradeCast don't choose the easy route. We strive to create a platform that leaves the worldwide competition far behind. You see this as the perfect challenge.
Apply if you have:
- Experience with NodeJS;
- Experience with PHP;
- Experience with Symfony;
- Experience with unit/functional/integration tests;
- Experience with GIT;
- Experience with MySQL;
- Experience with AWS products such as:
- API Gateway;
- Dynamo DB.
TradeCast is a fast growing tech startup, based in Zwolle (The Netherlands) and with a worldwide ambition. We're on a mission to break through the barriers of traditional publishing, marketing and broadcasting with our platform to easily start your own online TV channel or broadcasting platform. The TradeCast platform is a unique, scalable product that engages, binds and activates target groups for our customers, giving them countless perfectly exploitable business models in the online video world.
What we offer:
- A dynamic and young organisation;
- A never-the-same-day-twice kind of job;
- An environment wherein you advice and share your knowledge within your team;
- Good terms of employment;
- A group of ambitious people as your colleagues, who are ready to make a difference on a global scale;
- Flexible work hours;
- A chance to be part of something great. We're a group of ambitious people ready to make a difference on a global scale. This also means we're pioneering every step of the way. This challenge, where nothing is ever one hundred percent set in stone, is something you have to fully accept and embrace.
Do you enjoy working with an international and dynamic organisation? Then please send your CV, motivation and sample code or portfolio to email@example.com. Any questions about this vacancy can also be sent to the same email address.