Vacancy for a Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a talented Full stack developer to join our team. As a Full-stack developer, you will be responsible for further developing our video platform, both on the Front-end and Back-end side. You will work closely with our other developers, product owner and project managers to provide the best solutions to our customers.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Continuing to develop our video platform based on the roadmap agreed in consultation with the Product Owner
- Collaborating with our team to provide the best solutions for our customers
- Maintaining existing (web) applications
- Keeping up-to-date with technological developments and integrating them into our solutions where necessary or useful
- Has at least 1 year of professional experience as a front-end, back-end or web-developer
- Experience (although not required) with:
- Front-end frameworks such as React or similar.
- AWS Lambda, AWS DynamoDB, AWS S3, AWS ECS, or similar services from other cloud providers.
- GraphQL, both Apollo client and Apollo server.
- Is an active participant within the development team, addressing both bugs and new features for both back-end and front-end.
- Has knowledge of HTML, CSS and JSON. Can set up channels independently after explanation using pre-made templates.
- Plus point if you also have experience or are adept at designing/setting up new templates
- Possesses at least basic knowledge of Typescript.
- Is able to work with GraphQL and apply its concepts.
- Shows willingness to learn and pick up new technologies and concepts quickly.
- Actively shares knowledge and experience with the team and contributes to a positive and collaborative environment.
- Applicant can legally work in the Netherlands and does not require an HSM visa sponsor
What we offer
- A challenging and dynamic working environment
- Location close to Zwolle railway station
- Opportunity to work on innovative projects
- Hands-on experience with innovative techniques such as esbuild, federated modules, GraphQL, React-native-web, etc.
- Opportunity to develop your skills and grow within our team
- Opportunity to broaden your own knowledge by attending training courses, conferences, seminars, etc. (in consultation)
- Competitive salary (€3000 ~ €3750 based on 40 hours/week, depending on knowledge and experience), 8% holiday allowance and travel allowance
- 25 Holiday days per year (based on a 40-hour working week)
- Contract for 32 ~ 40 hours/week, depending on your requirements
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Informal working atmosphere, occasional drinks and/or a fun team outing
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements, please send your CV to the address below. If you do not meet all the requirements, but are willing to further expand your skills, also respond; who knows, there might be a match!
Tradecast, attn. Robert van den Boogaard
8017 JD Zwolle
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.