The worldwide media landscape is rapidly changing. Broadcasters, publishers and entrepreneurs are continuously searching for new ways to reach their target audiences and to fully take advantage of the new possibilities this age of digital video provides. And thanks to TradeCast it's now finally possible to easily and completely embrace online video.
TradeCast introduces the world's first end-to-end online technology that makes it possible to start your own personalized and interactive online TV channel. With TradeCast, you broadcast your content from one central cloud-based platform that you fully control. Because the best return on investment is gathered from data that's truly your own. Watch our videos to see how this works:
Because of our rapid international growth we're looking to expand our young, dynamic team. For our commercial department we're looking for a commercially minded does-it-all with (preferably) a legal background or (demonstrable) legal affinity in the role of:
SALES & LEGAL SUPPORT - fulltime
Based in: Zwolle, The Netherlands
You connect our customers and our innovative technology. Next to sales & legal support you are also involved in commercial trajectories, processing orders and following up on appointments with customers. You also play a central part in growing and developing the TradeCast platform, supporting the entire TradeCast team and functioning as the missing link between customer and our team.
- You're responsible for administrative workflows and supporting the General Manager;
- You support the commercial team with sending out orders, processing orders and maintaining contact with (potential) customers, supporting the Sales & Marketing team;
- You establish contracts and make sure they meet our and our customers' needs juridically;
- You're actively involved in launching special projects and support the department Projects & Partnerships;
- You (pro)actively develop our commercial proposition, from how we can strengthen it to operationally rolling it out;
- You're in control behind the scenes when TradeCast presents itself at events.
Apply if you have:
- A college (HBO) education or a combination of relevant knowledge from the work field;
- A high dosis of common sense;
- Perfect mastery of Dutch and English;
- A talent for all things legal;
- No nine-to-five mentality.
Furthermore, you are enthusiastic, punctual and structured person with an open and flexible attitude. You have no problem working in a startup environment. You're commercially and communicatively savy and put yourself on the line day in, day out for the best results. We at TradeCast don't choose the easy route, we strive to create a platform that leaves the worldwide competition far behind. You see this as the perfect challenge.
TradeCast is a fast growing tech startup, based in Zwolle (The Netherlands) and with a worldwide ambition. We're on a mission to break through the barriers of traditional publishing, marketing and broadcasting with our platform to easily start your own online TV channel or broadcasting platform. The TradeCast platform is a unique, scalable product that engages, binds and activates target groups for our customers, giving them countless perfectly exploitable business models in the online video world.
What we offer:
- A dynamic and young organisation;
- A never-the-same-day-twice kind of job;
- Good terms of employment;
- A group of ambitious people as your colleagues, who are ready to make a difference on a global scale;
- Flexible work hours;
- A chance to be part of something great. We're a group of ambitious people ready to make a difference on a global scale. This also means we're pioneering every step of the way. This challenge, where nothing is ever one hundred percent set in stone, is something you have to fully accept and embrace.
Do you enjoy working with an international and dynamic organisation? Then please send your CV, motivation and sample code or portfolio to email@example.com. Any questions about this vacancy can also be sent to the same email address.