MEDIOR BACKEND NODEJS DEVELOPER - fulltime
Based in: Zwolle, The Netherlands
Because of our rapid international growth we’re looking to expand the young and dynamic team of our award winning tech company. For the development of our cloud TV platform we’re looking for a Medior Backend NodeJS Developer.
With Serverless as keyword you’ll have the chance to work with techniques such as Firebase, NodeJS and the Serverless framework to create event-driven solutions on AWS’ Lambda.
As Medior Backend Developer you’ll play a responsible role within an experienced and motivated team. One of your main activities is to build new features and assisting in the realisation of the next phase of our unique platform.
Furthermore, you are someone who aims for the highest quality and accuracy in all the work you deliver. You have an open and flexible attitude and can therefore function perfectly in a team of likeminded, talented colleagues. We at TradeCast don't choose the easy route. We strive to create a platform that leaves the worldwide competition far behind. You see this as the perfect challenge.
Apply if you have:
- Experience with NodeJS;
- Experience with unit/functional/integration tests;
- Experience with GIT;
- Experience with PHP;
- Experience with MySQL;
- Experience with AWS products such as:
- API Gateway;
- Dynamo DB.
- Experience with Firebase.
TradeCast is an award winning, rapidly growing tech company based in Zwolle (The Netherlands). It is our ambition to break through the barriers of traditional publishing, marketing and broadcasting with our platform to easily start your own online TV channel or broadcasting platform. This technology has won several important media and tech awards, including ‘Best of TV Technology’ at the 2017 NAB Show in Las Vegas, the world’s largest media trade show. The TradeCast platform is a unique, scalable product that engages, activates and binds target groups for our customers, giving them countless exploitable business models in the online video market.
What we offer:
- A never-the-same-day-twice kind of job in a dynamic and young organization;
- Good terms of employment and 25 paid holidays;
- Flexible work hours;
- An office that’s easily accessible by car and just five minutes away from the train station;
- Fresh fruit and drinks available to enjoy;
- Great staff parties and weekly TGI Friday drinks;
- Finally, and most importantly, a chance to be part of something great. We're a group of ambitious creatives ready to make a difference on a global scale. This also means we're pioneering every step of the way. This challenge, where nothing is ever one hundred percent set in stone, is something you have to fully accept and embrace.
Do you enjoy working with an international and dynamic organisation? Then please send your CV, motivation and sample code or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions about this vacancy can also be sent to the same email address.