Based in: Zwolle, The Netherlands
You'll mainly work on building new, exciting features for the frontend(s), adding cross-device support and adding variety and designs to custom TV channels.
Furthermore, you are someone who aims for the highest quality and accuracy in all the work you deliver. You have an open and flexible attitude and can therefore function perfectly in a team of likeminded, talented colleagues. We at TradeCast don't choose the easy route. We strive to create a platform that leaves the worldwide competition far behind. You see this as the perfect challenge.
Apply if you have:
- Experience with HTML (JSX), CSS (LESS or SASS) and JS (ES6+);
- Experience with Photoshop and Illustrator;
- A natural eagerness to learn about the new developments in frontend design;
- A natural eye for design and a good feeling for UX;
- Experience with GIT.
- Experience with unit/functional/integration tests;
- Experience with UI/UX testing.
TradeCast is a fast growing tech startup, based in Zwolle (The Netherlands) and with a worldwide ambition. We're on a mission to break through the barriers of traditional publishing, marketing and broadcasting with our platform to easily start your own online TV channel or broadcasting platform. The TradeCast platform is a unique, scalable product that engages, binds and activates target groups for our customers, giving them countless perfectly exploitable business models in the online video world.
What we offer:
- A dynamic and young organisation;
- A never-the-same-day-twice kind of job;
- An environment wherein you advice and share your knowledge within your team;
- Good terms of employment;
- A group of ambitious people as your colleagues, who are ready to make a difference on a global scale;
- Flexible work hours;
- A chance to be part of something great. We're a group of ambitious people ready to make a difference on a global scale. This also means we're pioneering every step of the way. This challenge, where nothing is ever one hundred percent set in stone, is something you have to fully accept and embrace.
Do you enjoy working with an international and dynamic organisation? Then please send your CV, motivation and sample code or portfolio to email@example.com. Any questions about this vacancy can also be sent to the same email address.