JUNIOR BACKEND NODEJS DEVELOPER - fulltime
Based in: Zwolle, The Netherlands
Because of our rapid (international) growth we’re looking to expand the young and dynamic team of our award winning cloud TV startup. For our development department we’re looking for a Junior Backend NodeJS Developer.
With Serverless as keyword you’ll have the chance to work with techniques such as Firebase, NodeJS and the Serverless framework to create event-driven solutions on AWS’ Lambda.
As Junior Backend Developer you’ll play a part within an experienced and motivated team. Your activities will consist of building awesome new features and realizing the next phase of our platform.
Furthermore, you are someone who aims for the highest quality and accuracy in all the work you do. You have an open and flexible attitude and can therefore function perfectly in a team of likeminded, talented colleagues. Responsibility doesn't scare you, neither do an environment wherein you advice and share your knowledge. You'll apply these talents daily, trying to reach the best results. We at TradeCast don't choose the easy route, we strive to create a platform that leaves the worldwide competition far behind. You see this as the perfect challenge.
Apply if you have:
- Experience with NodeJS;
- Experience with unit/functional/integration tests;
- Experience with GIT.
- Experience with PHP;
- Experience with MySQL;
- Experience with AWS products such as:
- API Gateway;
- Dynamo DB;
- Experience with Firebase.
TradeCast is a fast growing tech startup, based in Zwolle (The Netherlands) and with a worldwide ambition. We're on a mission to break through the barriers of traditional publishing, marketing and broadcasting with our platform to easily start your own online TV channel or broadcasting platform. The TradeCast platform is a unique, scalable product that engages, binds and activates target groups for our customers, giving them countless perfectly exploitable business models in the online video world.
What we offer:
- A dynamic and young organisation;
- A never-the-same-day-twice kind of job;
- An environment wherein you advice and share your knowledge within your team;
- Good terms of employment;
- A group of ambitious people as your colleagues, who are ready to make a difference on a global scale;
- Flexible work hours;
- A chance to be part of something great. We're a group of ambitious people ready to make a difference on a global scale. This also means we're pioneering every step of the way. This challenge, where nothing is ever one hundred percent set in stone, is something you have to fully accept and embrace.
Do you enjoy working with an international and dynamic organisation? Then please send your CV, motivation and sample code or portfolio to email@example.com. Any questions about this vacancy can also be sent to the same email address.