ELK-STACK DEVELOPER - fulltime
Based in: Zwolle, The Netherlands
Because of our rapid (international) growth we’re looking to expand the young and dynamic team of our award winning cloud TV startup. For our development department we’re looking for a ELK-Stack Developer.
You’ll be responsible for collecting, processing and creating data-driven insights. You use all the data we gather on our users and videos to create insights for our clients so they can be even more successful in the execution of their business-models. All this data will also be helpful for us to develop the best video-recommendations engine for our users.
Of course you won't do this alone, you'll join our team of (backend) developers with whom you'll also work on the platform’s backend API. This is a chance for you to work with cool techniques such as NodeJS in a Serverless Setup.
Our ideal candidate has knowledge of the ELK-Stack and has strong data-analytical abilities. Knowledge of NodeJS is considered a plus.
Apply if you have:
- Experience with Elastic Search;
- Experience with Logstash;
- Experience with Kibana.
- Experience with AWS products such as:
- API Gateway;
- Dynamo DB.
- Experience with NodeJS;
- Experience with Firebase.
TradeCast is a fast growing tech startup, based in Zwolle (The Netherlands) and with a worldwide ambition. We're on a mission to break through the barriers of traditional publishing, marketing and broadcasting with our platform to easily start your own online TV channel or broadcasting platform. The TradeCast platform is a unique, scalable product that engages, binds and activates target groups for our customers, giving them countless perfectly exploitable business models in the online video world.
What we offer:
- A dynamic and young organisation;
- A never-the-same-day-twice kind of job;
- An environment wherein you advice and share your knowledge within your team;
- Good terms of employment;
- A group of ambitious people as your colleagues, who are ready to make a difference on a global scale;
- Flexible work hours;
- A chance to be part of something great. We're a group of ambitious people ready to make a difference on a global scale. This also means we're pioneering every step of the way. This challenge, where nothing is ever one hundred percent set in stone, is something you have to fully accept and embrace.
Do you enjoy working with an international and dynamic organisation? Then please send your CV, motivation and sample code or portfolio to email@example.com. Any questions about this vacancy can also be sent to the same email address.